Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Away?

Dear JeriAnn,
Thanks so much for the delicious handmade truffles! They were above and beyond last year's batch, and the batch you made the year before that. That little hit of liqeur really enhances things. I've eaten two already! Happy holidays,
Yael
-----
Happy Holidays!

Thank you for your message. I'm out of the office until January 3, 2006 and will reply to you when I return.

-JeriAnn
-----
Dear Jer's away message,
I don't care what you say! I am saying my thanks. These truffles are sooooooo good! Did I mention the nice liqour hit? Am really, really, really enjoying these confections at desk. Mmm. Cheers to you and I hope you read your emails soon, xoxoxoYael
-----
Happy Holidays!
Thank you for your message. I'm out of the office until January 3, 2006 and will reply to you when I return.
-JeriAnn

-----
Hey!
Want to jusht shay the truffs, oh the truffs are gooo-oood! Woo! You are quite the candy maker and let me also say to you that you have quite nice eyes! I like the truffs. Delish lady! You are very special, I miss you, come back to the office soon ok
huggies and kissies YA.
-----
Happy Holidays!
Thank you for your message. I'm out of the office until January 3, 2006 and will reply to you when I return.
-JeriAnn
-----
Look here!
I have told you that I like your truffles!
They are very, very, very good!
Me and your truffles, we are happy here!
You are a nice lady.
LOVE, YAEL
-----
Happy Holidays!
Thank you for your message. I'm out of the office until January 3, 2006 and will reply to you when I return.
-JeriAnn
-----
Hi, it's me! I'm done, the truffles are allgone. I am crying, I miss them. Thirsty though. Desk in triplicate. Filling formsh out in triplicate. The triplicates de belleville, singy dancey rendezvous, woo! Truffs so good, I sing a song of truffles pocket full of rye. Does that mean he had a rye bread in his pocket? Don't get carraway now, getit? Is that a rye bread in your pocket or are you happy to see me? HA HA HA! Caraway, gosh I forgot where that came from now. Hi Im back! Just gotup and stole George's truffs but I will make it up to him


I am putting my head down now but I wanted to say you are the best and I wish you were here, are you here? I am getting up and coming over to your deshk now, oh! Boss is standing by coffeepot. Oooo! I will go say hello!

See you soon

xoxoxoxo, your dear friend Yael
-----
Happy Holidays!
Thank you for your message. I'm out of the office until January 3, 2006 and will reply to you when I return.
-JeriAnn

1 Comments:

Blogger Commuter's Journal said...

Ya, Ya --

Oh, dear, what have I done? Perhaps a quart of V8, a shot of tabasco and some celery sticks to soothe the damage done by my tiny confections.

Hope the head is feeling better!

-- JeriAnn

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home