Friday, August 12, 2005

Way too Personal.

Hm... it's hard to describe myself in words. I am still kind of a High School jock who likes to party hearty. Looks wise I'd describe myself as a cross between Marcus Shenkenberg and Harrison Ford. I have 875 sports channels on my TV, and I'm looking for that special girl who likes my teams and knows the importance of the word "shh!" when my teams are about to score! I have been in a few relationships, but am looking for someone who really understands that beer is life and can hang. I find that NYC girls are really picky when it comes to dates. I mean, is there anything wrong with bringing a chick to OTB for some PDA? Beggars can't be choosers ladies! I'm hoping to meet a nice girl, on the small side, like a size two or a one I hope. I find that above 30, women go downhill, so maybe if you are above 30 you are not for me. I like to listen to the Steve Miller Band because it reminds me of the good times. New music I like is Hootie and the Blowfish, I really like that guy, I think he has soul! If any of this sounds good to you, and you think we could have a love connection, especially if you are a blonde and bisexual with cute friends, then give a shout. We can meet up at PJ Carney's at midnight and see if there is any spark.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home